C&M Marine Product aluminum dock ladders are fabricated using the TIG welding process to ensure lasting strength and durability. Our ladders have been tested for a safe design capacity up to 250 lbs per rung and can be used in any fixed, floating dock or pontoon and seawall location. Each ladder has a distance from bottom of pier to first step of 12" inches. Each step thereafter measures in increments of 12" inches. Grooved ladder rungs are 2" wide and provide for extra traction. Total width of ladder is 18 5/8" overall. Customized ladder orders also available upon request.
- High quality 6063-T4 marine grade aluminum
- Mill finish
- TIG welding
- Safe design capacity surpassing 250 lbs. per rung
- Grooved 2" ladder rungs provide for extra traction
- Easy installation
- Distance from bottom of pier to first step: 12" in.
- Each step thereafter measures in increments of 12" in.
- Total width of ladder : 18 5/8 in.
- Tubular handle measures 24" in. high from mounting surface and 14 3/4" in. deep
- Powder coating in a wide selection of custom colors
- 3 1/4 inch wide step grooved rungs
- Custom modifications available, including additional steps.